9th Annual Maxwell 3 on 3 Tournament
Saturday, May 13
Freedom Courts Sportsplex
There are few activities the Maxwell Family enjoyed more than basketball. Their passion for the sport was evident through Billy's commitment to coaching, Cameron's love for playing , Connor's involvement as a cheerleader and the entire family's support of their beloved Tar Heels. For this reason, we saw no better way to honor them than through this wonderful game. For the last ten years, the tournament has allowed participants to contend in a fun, competitive environment. Thanks to the generosity of our community, we have raised over $40,000 towards reaching youth with the Gospel and helping them grow in their faith.
Tournament Format & Details
World Cup Format
- Tournament begins with round robin group play
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games
- Top teams from each group advance to single elimination playoff
- Minimum of 3 players per team
- No more than 4 players per team
Registration & Prizes
- $50 per player
- Each player from the winning team will receive over $100 in prizes.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, May 13!